About the Company
Since its launch, Vogue has been the pre-eminent fashion publication. Thought-provoking, relevant and always influential, Vogue continues to define the culture of fashion.
Launching in March 2019, Vogue Hong Kong is the 25th international edition and will fill a gap for premium, authoritative content on fashion, beauty and lifestyle in both Chinese (print and online) and English (online only).
Vogue Hong Kong’s parent company Condé Nast is a global media company with a portfolio that includes some of the world’s most respected and influential titles including Vogue, GQ, The New Yorker, Pitchfork, and Wired.
- Write engaging, on-brand content and copy in English for the Vogue Hong Kong website (voguehk.com) including news, SEO articles and online editorials
- Research news, trends and products for editorial content and pitch story ideas
- Source images and upload articles to website CMS (WordPress)
- Assist in photo and video shoots, marketing promotions and event planning when necessary
- University student or graduate in journalism, English, media and related subjects, or equivalent experience
- Excellent English writing skills with ability to work to tight deadlines
- A strong interest in, or an ability to write confidently on at least one of the following subjects: fashion (highly preferred), beauty, entertainment, lifestyle and culture
- Immediate availability is preferred with hiring taking place throughout the year
- Duration: 10 weeks full time, Monday-Friday. Part time schedules will also be considered.
- A team player who is highly self-motivated with a proactive attitude
- Ability to communicate in Cantonese and/or translate from Chinese to English is a plus
Remuneration and Benefits
- Travel expenses and lunch covered
- Internships may lead to a full-time position for the right candidate
- A company that works with you to learn and grow in your career
- Full training and mentorship provided
To apply, send your writing samples, CV and availability to [email protected].
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.
Return to Careers page.