About the Company
Voted number 1 in Print and Digital Luxury Media by Marketing Magazine, VOGUE HONG KONG is the 25th edition of the internationally renowned fashion bible.
Known for our dynamic contents, striking imagery and amazing events, Vogue Hong Kong is a 360 degree platform for style, taste and international influence engaging with us through our magazine, social media and online platforms.
Our editorial operations comprise of Vogue Woman magazine, Vogue Living, and Bi-annual Vogue Man, as well as content marketing and video production. We have recently won two Spark Awards for CSR and Best Launch.
Vogue is a flagship brand of Conde Nast, a global media company with a portfolio of the world’s most respected media brands such as GQ, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker, and Wired.
- Research news, trends and products for editorial content and pitch story ideas
- Assist in photo shoots, video shoots, styling and production
- Either write articles or create photo/video content for Vogue Hong Kong’s website (voguehk.com) and social media channels
- Source images and upload articles to website CMS (WordPress)
- Assist in marketing promotions and event planning when necessary
- University student or graduate in journalism, media and related subjects, or equivalent experience
- Excellent traditional Chinese writing, photography or videography skills
- Immediate availability is preferred with hiring taking place throughout the year
- Internship duration: 10 weeks full time, Monday-Friday. Part time schedules will also be considered.
- A strong interest in, or an ability to write confidently on at least one of the following subjects: fashion (highly preferred), beauty (highly preferred), entertainment, lifestyle and culture
- A team player who is highly self-motivated with a proactive attitude
- Ability to translate from English to traditional Chinese is a plus
Remuneration and Benefits
- Travel expenses and lunch covered
- Internships may lead to a full-time position for the right candidate
- Vogue Hong Kong is a company that works with you to learn and grow in your career
- Full training and mentorship provided
To apply, send your CV, Chinese writing samples and availability (full-time/part-time and desired start date) to [email protected].
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.
Return to Careers page.